Subject: TSA-21 lisakoridori (R2156) taotlus
From: Andreas Kärner <[email-masked]>
To: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Marko Liiva" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Egert Linkmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 09:06:13 +0200

Tere

Edastan järgmiseks nädalaks õhuruumitaotluse, dokumendid lisatud.

Lugupidamisega

  _____

Andreas Kärner

UAV Operator-Instructor
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 5366 6683

Threod Systems

Kaare tee 3, Viimsi 74010, Estonia
www.threod.com <http://www.threod.com>

  <http://www.threod.com/failid/mail_footer.png>

Threod Systems Confidential

The information in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended solely for
the addressee and access to the e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not a named recipient, any disclosure, copying, reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify Threod Systems and delete the e-mail.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.